Content Wants to be Found: Architecting Content Models & Workflow Processes to Support Product Strategy
Content wants to be found and consumed - but discoverability and accessibility doesn’t happen by accident. With the exponential proliferation of content and its many delivery methods, it’s more important than ever that publishers think deeply about content architecture and workflow processes that best support product strategy.
This webinar will explore content architectures and workflows that ensure content is more discoverable and accessible, whether publishing journals, books, or educational material.
Our publishing experts will share insight on:
- The difference between good and valid XML
- Why content accessibility mandates should not be an afterthought
- Designing content architecture that meets the demands of a multi-platform, multi-device world.
- Why filtered search is past its prime and how contextual and behavioral search will transform content discoverability
- George Kerscher, IDPF President and Secretary-General of the DAISY Consortium
- Steven Heffner, Director of Product Strategy, Wolters Kluwer Health
- Kevin Burns, Senior Vice President, Content Solutions, Cenveo